1.04.2012

Its not all fun and games......

 I got a lovely box from fedex about 2 weeks ago. I love getting boxes in the mail, but this one was a little different. I opened it up like it was Christmas morning only to find a box full of needles, vials, and pill bottles. Not the kind of box I was hoping for, but it means only one thing--



Its time! Time to start making this "beautiful uterus" (as Dr. S calls it) ready to hold that baby! My first medicine to start taking is called Lupron. I give it to myself in my abdomen. Yesterday was my first day. I was completely nerve racked to prick myself, but I didn't even feel the needle! It wasn't bad at all.
They say that Lupron makes a womans cat claws show, but I am mentally preparing myself for the hormone change and I am psyching myself up for a great month!


This month will be a busy one. It will be full of injections, ultrasounds, and doctors visits. In 14 days A will be getting her eggs retreived, and in 19 days we will transfer the embryos to me. Excitement and nervousness are going hand in hand lately! But each time something seems overwhelming, after I get through it, I look back and think "eh, that wasn't that bad".


Hopefully by February we can confirm a pregnancy and be on our way to making J & A their sweet little bundle of joy! We are still requesting prayers! They are much needed and appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment